Once again thank you for your prayers friends. I also encourage you to offer your requests for me to pray as well. Also please comment on my blogs as I love to read your responses and thoughts.
1. Continue to pray for my family, for unity and for the Lord to guide decisions: salvation of those who don't believe, health for those who are ill, provision for those struggling with finances and praise for a family who loves the Lord.
2. Pray for the Lords provision for my ministry. June 1 is the deadline for 90% of my funds to be in, if I am to participate in the National Chapter Planters Cohort. (I've written previous blogs about this). I am currently around 13% of my total goal.
3. Pray for the students at Washtenaw Community College. I've met a few committed Christian students and am eager to see them grow in their faith and reach other students with the gospel.
4.Pray for students at Schoolcraft College as well. God is working on both of these campuses and I am considering if the Lord would like me to serve both campuses by fall 2010.
5. Pray for Laina's work. She has been stressed by various projects.
6. Praise God for providing our daily bread in the 6 months I have been unemployed. He is such a wonderful God! Amen!
7. Pray for those in the regions of earthquakes.
8. Pray for the Nigerian Christians who were killed recently. Pray for justice and for the salvation of the evil men who slaughtered these people. Lord have mercy!
Pray: Ephesians 3:14-20
May the Lord bless you and prosper His kingdom!
Here you will find updates, thoughts, discussion and prayers for my life and ministry...