Hi friends and family. Thank you for praying for me and Laina and the ministry. This last week was tough. Laina was getting over being sick and I caught what she had. I don't like missing days of working on raising support, because it delays me getting on campus. But hopefully the illnesses are done and we all can be healthy again. It has actually been 2 1/2 months of Laina and me trading illnesses. Okay LORD, a little relief please! :)
1. Praise God for a wonderful time to visit and present to my friends at Prince of Peace Lutheran in Farmington Hills. Pray for God to move among them as they begin a prayer ministry. Thank you Pastor Tom!
2. Praise God for a meeting I had with a mentor that I hadn't seen in a while. He offered great advice and encouragement. Pray for his ministry as well.
3. Pray for Washtenaw Community College. That God would prepare students, staff and faculty to ready there hearts for the Lord. That students and staff would seek to serve the Lord and that those who have hard hearts would soften.
4. Pray for me and Laina as we seek to make unified decisions on finances, church, how we spend our time etc...
5. Pray for Laina's job - fruitful, blessed and a comfortable amount of stress.
6. Pray for the Unity of my family as they seek to make decisions with/for my grandparents health.
7. Pray that I would speak God's word boldly and in truth!
8. Pray for the leaders and staff of InterVarsity, to keep focused on the true mission of believers and to be led by the Holy Spirit.
As each snowflake flutters onto the ground,
it covers everything that was grey and brown.
A white blanket, pure and clean.
As light shines and twinkles and gleens.
All that was dirty and dark as mud,
has become a crystalize palace that shine above.
What a picture of God's amazing grace.
That we who were once with shame on our face,
Are covered by Jesus whom crimsom shed,
Offers forgiveness through death and bled.
Now rise again, rise again all who are far.
Keep your eyes on Jesus, the bright morning star.
He will come again some don't lose hope.
Afterall He promised in a not so little note.
God's blessings friends,
Here you will find updates, thoughts, discussion and prayers for my life and ministry...