Thank you for your prayers and support. I am starting to see some fruit as some partners are now starting to support me in my efforts in campus ministry.
Here are some prayer requests and petitions:
1. Continue to pray for my family - health, unity, protection and provision. Also that they all would draw near to Jesus in whatever circumstance they find themselves.
2. Praise God for the encouragement from partners who are supporting me.
3. Praise God for an encounter with a messianic jewish lady on the campus of Washtenaw. (I will write a separate blog on this).
4. God has been speaking to me about being "watchful" and being "full of courage." Please pray for me as Paul states in Ephesians 6:10-20.
5. Pray for Nathan and Susanna (Jehovah's Witnesses) who I along with Pastor Dan and Mike Moses talked with for an hour yesterday. May the Truth set them free! Also pray that I grow in knowledge and in truth as the Lord has been using these last several months to prepare me for what is ahead.
6. Pray that I rest well at night. I've had some bad dreams and it has disturbed my sleep.
7. Pray for my wife Laina as her work has been pretty stressful lately.
8. Pray for the campus of Washtenaw Community college. Openness to the gospel and that God's plan will be made known on how to reach those on the campus.
9. Pray for InterVarsities Leaders. For wisdom as they plan training events for the staff.
10. Let me know what your prayer requests are too in the comments below or email them to me at email@example.com
Here you will find updates, thoughts, discussion and prayers for my life and ministry...