With tomorrow being the national day of prayer I am submitting that we should all pray together for our country, community, families and for all who need the Lord.
I will be sending out a prayer letter hopefully tomorrow. But for now, please pray these requests:
1. For my continued developement of the funds and resources that I need to begin and sustain my ministry at Washtenaw Community College. I praise God that I am at 32% currently and am praying for 90% by June 1.
2. Pray for the students and faculty at Washtenaw Community College to be open to the gospel and that the Lord will add to the number daily those who are being saved.
3. Pray that I have wisdom, knowledge and a continually outpouring of God's love to lavish on this campus and the students I will care for. Pray for student leaders who will rise up and be committed as well.
4. Pray that I and other leaders with InterVaristy will be watchful and prayerful and that we will be protected from Satan's schemes.
5. Pray for all of the partners and supports who have encouraged me and who are supporting me in prayer and finances.
6. Pray that the Lord will receive all glory!
7. Offer me your prayer requests as well. Don't be shy... let's enter the throne room and make our requests and petitions know to the Lord! Amen
Thank you all!
Here you will find updates, thoughts, discussion and prayers for my life and ministry...